How To Unban PUBG Mobile Account And Start Scoring Chicken
Qua bài viết này chúng tôi hy vọng sẽ giúp các bạn hiểu rõ về Pubg mobile banned account tốt nhất và đầy đủ nhất
Since millions of users worldwide play PUBG Mobile, the developers had recently made some tough decisions that can result in banning your PUBG account if you break the game’s rules. Cheaters totally spoil the experience of the game, and having an unfair advantage over others is something that spoils the spirit of the game. If you were unfortunate and got caught, or you never did anything illicit, your account was still banned. You can follow this guide to unban your PUBG mobile account with the below-mentioned steps.
Users who indulge in extreme actions such as implementing a gaming bot or using illicit software can lead to their permanent or temporary accounts being banned. Naturally, none of us wants that. So now, if you have ruined the rules once and for all, Tencent games must have banned your account in response.
Also Read: How To Start Streaming PUBG Mobile On YouTube ‘2020 Update!’
What is a PUBG Account Ban and how to Unban PUBG Mobile Account?
PUBG is definitely one of the most popular video game platforms. Everyone, at least for once, thought about playing it. And if it gets banned that headache to Unban PUBG Mobile Account. That means many people are already playing this one, including the cheaters. The cheats or hackers might use some tools or hacks to have an unfair advantage over others. These actions are continuously monitored by Tencent Mobiles (The developers of PUBG) using their Anti-Cheat technology to monitor all illicit activities.
The cheats might use an aim-bot which is a tool that helps in a perfect headshot aim or using a Wall Hack that can allow players to see beyond the wall. And there are many more tools that can help cheats score the chicken dinner quickly, but PUBG can easily catch these cheats, or if any player from the opponent team reports the player for suspicious activity. So the best advice we can give you is ‘Don’t Cheat Again’. Cheating is easy, but it won’t last long.
Xem thêm: Free Download GTA V Online Repack Crack Full Version
Also Read: How To Download PUBG Mobile In India After Ban On iOS.
Please read Tencent Game’s policy page, where you will find many things stated against the act. PUBG generally bans the gamers that use illicit software and some more to cheat on a game. If you have done this one, that may go unnoticed. But if you are doing this for a while now, they can ban you right away.
If it’s not your fault that you got banned, you can do something against that. But here are some of the most common reasons why PUBG bans certain players. And once you get to know about the reason you will be able to Unban your PUBG Mobile Account easily.
Also read: Best mobile phones under 30000
Reasons Why Your PUBG Account May Get Banned and how to Unban PUBG Mobile Account
Due to various reasons, PUBG bans certain players. You can go to the Help Page of PUBG Mobile to find out the reasons. But to save you some time, we have written them here.
- If you have used any cheating tool or illicit software, there is a good chance your account got banned for that. AIM bots and hacks can be caught easily.
- If you have logged in to your game from an unauthorized third-party app, they ban your account in case that app makes some changes in the client file data.
- If you have changed anything within the client data, for example, removing the grass or changing the grass model or color, this can lead to problems.
- Using an unofficial game client to play PUBG.
- If your account information is not true or you promote any sort of illegal information or website, this can get your account suspended.
- Cheating multiple times on a team game
- Using unauthorized payment channel for recharging UC
- Teaming up with players outside of your team.
Xem thêm: PUBG Mobile – Download
Also Read: OnePlus Nord CE 5G Review – You Might Settle For This One
The developers are constantly trying to improve their platform to serve a better user experience. Hence, it’s pretty normal to get banned if you violate their rules. They are just trying to keep their platform free from hackers and cheaters; that’s all. So it can be tougher for you to Unban your PUBG Mobile Account if you are the culprit.
However, if they have already banned your account, there is no way to recover it. But you can always submit an appeal to Tencent to unban the PUBG mobile account. But, of course, you can only do this when you believe you are clean. Meaning you are not involved in any hacking or cheating or whatever.
Also Read: How To Get Free Skins in PUBG Mobile
How to Unban PUBG Mobile Account?
Here is how to send an appeal to the customer support team of PUBG to recover and unban the PUBG mobile account.
- Open PUBG mobile, and if you are banned, the above-shown notification will appear immediately
- To unban PUBG mobile account, click on File Claim
- Then appeal with your reasons why the banning is not appropriate in your case.
Xem thêm: Share acc PUBG Mobile VIP miễn phí mới nhất – Haynhat.com
You should now be aware of how to unban a PUBG account. However, there is still more work to be done.
Also Read: What Are The Best Smartphone Upgrades for Moto G5S Plus?
The reviewers will review your option and will get back to you if needed. There is another way to get back your banned account by sending a simple email and you will be able to Unban your PUBG Mobile Account.
- Go to your Gmail and click on Compose mail
- Type in the [email protected] in the sender address field
- Draft your email with a proper and appropriate subject line
- Then explain why you are not the right person to get banned and they should Unban PUBG Mobile Account.
- Don’t forget to mention your character ID and account name in the body of email
- Then recheck the email once again and hit the send button
Then the review team will check your application and get back to you if you are not guilty. But if you are already busted, then forget about your PUBG account. And it is better to create a new account and follow the guidelines properly this time.
Also read: Compare Mobile Phones.
Click here if you’re looking to sell phone online, or want to recycle old phone, and Cashify will help you get the process completed right at your doorstep.