PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update brings Royale Pass Season 5
Qua bài viết này chúng tôi hy vọng sẽ giúp các bạn hiểu rõ về Pubg mobile 0.10 5 tốt nhất và đầy đủ nhất được tổng hợp bởi chúng tôi
PUBG Mobile’s latest 0.10.5 update has started rolling out to Android and iOS users now. After being in speculation mode for some weeks, PUBG Mobile has finally released their 0.10.5 update which brings in a lot of changes to the game. The changes in PUBG Mobile update comes with new weapons and various gameplay improvements. Also, the latest 0.10.5 update brings in the Royal Pass season 5 with a new Ranked Mode. The latest PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update is rolling out in phases globally and could be on your device soon enough.
The latest PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update brings in a slew of changes and new additions to the online game. There are various improvements made to the gameplay and loot distribution. However, this update does not get the zombies mode yet. This could be an indication that Tencent games could be bringing in the much-awaited zombies mode in a later update, possibly speculated to be the next 0.11.0 update. The current update brings in a new assault rifle called MK47 to the game. This assault rifle can be found on all maps – Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok, and Vikendi.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 Update: What’s new
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
- The shop has been adjusted.
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
Also, in other news, PUBG Mobile has collaborated with Resident Evil 2 game, and the result is the PUBG Mobile Resident Evil 2 Duos event. A first of its kind, Tencent has hinted the collaboration with Resident Evil 2 creator Capcom to spawn a new game mode which could also be the Zombies mode. You will know if you have seen the Resident Evil game. A tweet from PUBG Mobile’s official Twitter account read, “In order to celebrate the highly anticipated Resident Evil 2 coming out on January 25, we are celebrating now with Duos event. We look forward to the full release of the collaboration content later this month and can’t wait to share more with you!”
The Zombies mode in PUBG Mobile has been widely speculated following many players having spotted zombies in the game, and beta versions as well. The zombies mode was slated to arrive in the current 0.10.5 update but it now seems the zombies mode may arrive in a next solo update or in the major 0.11.0 update altogether. The 0.10.5 update is 190MB in size and brings with it the Royale Pass Season 5, new Classic voices, new weapons, and the addition of Vikendi while creating rooms for gameplay.